Last weekend we had beautiful weather, so we decided to load up and take a trip to the Scottsbluff zoo. Riley is hilarious. Of all the animals to see at the zoo, he loves the buffalo and a miniature donkey in the petting zoo. When we got there, I told him we should go see the monkeys, and Riley said, "I don't want to see a dang monkey! I wanna see the BUFFALO!"


Then we were off to the petting zoo, so Riley could feed "his donkey."

Riley wanted us to take his picture with Teegan in one of those cutout things....whatever they're called. So, we used this one....hahahaha. You can't really tell in the picture, but it's supposed to be a man and woman. When Riley looked at it, he said, "How come I had to be the life??" I'm guessing he meant to say "wife." Hopefully he isn't to scarred from this. But, after looking at the pictures, it doesn't look like Teegan is too impressed either. Maybe he wanted to be "the life."
No comments:
Post a Comment